Re: [CH] $$$

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 12 May 2001 13:14:27 -0500

=Mark wrote:

> Is that why when highlighted in the "Eat the Heat" video, Jim's pepper
> patch was said to be in a "secret field somewhere in Indiana?"

  Yes, exactly.  It's sort of like the field version of his unibomber shack.
We're stockpiling all of our weapons and ammo there for the great Chile-Head vs.
Govt. stormtrooper wars Doug has predicted.  Somewhere, in a chamber deep beneath
the fields, is Jim's secret Pepper Man cave lair.  Complete with the souped-up,
bullet proof fire truck.  I think he's still accepting applications for a youthful
side-kick.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099