Re: [CH] New Technique?

Lipant1@aol.com
Sat, 12 May 2001 16:04:32 EDT

 I had one of those Hot Sauce kits from Costco.  I made one (don't rememember which anymore)and it was pretty sad.  The seasoning including was old I think, and didn't add anything. I used the bottles for other purposes and chucked the seasoning.

Linda

Subj: Re: [CH] New Technique?
Date: May/12/2001 11:17:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From:    tucker@ticon.net (tucker)
Sender:    owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
CC:    chile-heads@globalgarden.com (ChileHeads)

Sandy Olson wrote:

> Okay, Erich....glad all ten of your moderate knuckles are right up high
> where they're supposed to be  ;^)
>
> SandyO

  Well of course.  We moderates wouldn't stoop to such unwholesome
thoughts.  Keeping your chile consumption moderate keeps your thoughts pure
and innocent.

  Now, off to the porn....  Ah, I mean the chile sites.  Yeah, that's
it...chile sites.

  By the By:

  Anybody out there ever used one of those do it yourself, pre-packaged hot
sauce kits?  I got one for Christmas, but haven't used it yet.  It came
with three bottles (with tops and spouts), recipes, and six different
spices.  You just need to add your own peppers, and follow their
instructions.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099