Re: [CH] Salsa Recipes (NO! Not mine :-)

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Sun, 13 May 2001 19:39:52 -0500

At 06:38 PM 5/13/2001 -0500, wildpepper.com wrote:

>I had the pleasure of being the guest 'celebrity' at a salsa competition
>this weekend down in Evansville, IN.

Then you wandered southern Indiana and stopped in at the new Combs pepper
ranch to delivered the goods and diagnose the crappy clay we cleared for
our garden.  K-Mart doesn't have gypsum but they sell it at the feed store
so we'll be in business this week.   The "topsoil" we had hauled in was so
hard that when I went to Miracle-Grow those ailing tomato plants the water
ran off.

Garcias on the plants and advice, Jim.   When you finish bottling The Brew
post me and then I'll post the list to send out a few sample bottles.

carpo

ps:  BTW, a very good rant on marketing ploys.  Most people think big
stores profit from sales and know little about them profiting from suppliers.