Re: [CH] How to tell if you are getting a flaming e-mail....

Uncle_Dirty_Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Tue, 15 May 2001 20:03:20 -0500

Linda Reynolds wrote:

> Well Howdy Chile Friends!

> I was wondering if anyone else here on the list heard of a new e-mail
> program that determines the content of what is being said by the
> mailer and assigns Chiles to the subject line to tell the reader what
> kind of language is being used?  I heard it on some computer type
> radio talk show but only got part of it.  It is supposedly designed
> to let you know if you are getting flamed.  I thought it kinda funny
> seeing as all of our talk is hot and would welcome a few chiles along
> with each post!

The proggie is called Eudora. And it will pop the cayennes on a post for
even the mildest of epithets. I just ignore 'em.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider