[CH] chile-heads@globalgarden.com

mstevens@exit109.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 18:27:59 GMT

At 10:24 AM 5/23/01 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi everyone.  We see that Eat the Heat will be re-run on this coming Sunday
>night, May 27th, at 9 p.m. Eastern time on the cable Food Network.  I know
>it's been hard getting vhs copies for the round robin, so I wanted folks who
>might want to stick in a tape to know that here comes our first opportunity!

It's not so much that it was hard to get the copies, but that after a couple
adressees the tapes just seemed to vanish into the void.  Was discouraging that
after making the effort to get them out there that some folks for whatever
reason broke the chain...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                          Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.