Re: [CH] Swedish hot spots?

Kristofer Blennow (kristofer@blennow.se)
Fri, 25 May 2001 11:19:37 +0200

On 24 May 01, T wrote:

> I'm going to Sweden on saturday for eight days (business, Stockholm
> and Skovde).
> Any places to eat?

Well, I SHOULD know...  but I don't really go out that much.  :P

Skövde would probably be a problem (although I have not been there
for a long time). Usually you won't find that much interesting in
small towns here, but don't take my word for it.

In Stockholm you will find everything. Two of my favourites are:

Arirang, Luntmakargatan 65, +46 8 6733225
- genuine Korean kitchen

Malaysia, Luntmakargatan 98, +46 8 6735669
- hot and mild Malay food

If you want ambience, take one of the steam boats from the city, and
have a traditional swedish beef steak. Not much of a culinary
experience, but May/June in Stockholm is best experienced from a
boat. It is a beautiful time of the year here.

Kristofer  /30 km outside the city