Re: [CH] cook's illustrated

mstevens@exit109.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 14:05:45 GMT

At 08:43 AM 5/28/01 +0100, you wrote:

>Monday, May 28, 2001, 2:59:44 AM, bradley ellis wrote:
>
>be> Stopped by the magazine rack couple of days ago cuz I had saved enough
>be> change to invest in the latest issue of Cook's Illustrated (at $4.95 for
>be> only 32 pages, this is an investment, not a casual purchase). Anyway, the
>be> chile-head point of this is the back-cover illustration: FRESH CHILES done
>be> in what looks like ink and watercolor.  Peppers include Serrano, Amatista,
>be> Jalapeno, Cherry Pepper, Poblano, Aji, Macho Red, Macho Green, Habanero,
>be> Scotch Bonnet, Pimento and Jamaican Hot.  I bought a second copy just to
>be> have the back cover framed.
>Would you happen to have a scanner?

Went to my local news stand to check this out and found that here the back
cover of Cooks Illustrated was drawings of Herbs de Provence.  Was nice but I
was looking forward to the chiles...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                          Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.