RE: [CH] chile beer

Pieters, Rob (rob.pieters@honeywell.com)
Wed, 30 May 2001 15:26:51 -0500

Dewi,

I got a bottle in a beer pack I got for my birthday.
Looks nice but thats more a less the main thing.
Taste a bit like beer and you get a nice little heat in your mouth, but I
wasn't impressed.
So yes it is available in Holland

Hot regards
Rob NL

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Emile & Dewi [mailto:e.steenbrink@worldonline.nl]
  Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2001 10:07 AM
  To: Chile Heads
  Subject: [CH] chile beer

  Hi Pods,

  I was reading through the tv guide when I saw a little
  article about chile
  beer. It is from 'Cave Creek' from Arizona. The motto is: 'Lime is for
  wimps.'The label is yellow with black letters and a green
  chile pepper. Has
  anybody heard about or tried this beer? It is beer with a
  whole chile pepper
  stuffed in the bottle. I hope it'll be available in Holland
  soon so I can
  broaden my chile item collection which is still pretty small.

  For the moms out there...Happy Mothersday! (tomorrow)

  Miss Dewi