Re: [CH] (CH) I'VE BEEN ATTACKED

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Thu, 31 May 2001 06:31:03 -0400

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Fred Morris wrote:

> Matt, just an idea - I've never tried it.  Get yourself one of those
> super soaker water rifles the kids play with and put some Dave's or
> Blairs in the water you put in it.  If you can hit the cat in the face
> with that I bet he never comes back to your garden again!

This is much kinder than the .22 caliber solution I would use on
varmits.  You don't have to bury the remains either.

Didn't someone once suggest strips of duct tape to deal with cats invading
the garden?

Chuck Demas

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas