Re: [CH] I've been attacked!

Matt Prerost (mprerost@mindspring.com)
Thu, 31 May 2001 06:56:47 -0500

On Thu, 31 May 2001 01:25:41 EDT, you wrote:

>Its more likely that something like a rabbit did it.  Cats tend to be finicky
>and prefer to eat grass when outdoors,  not solanaceous things that generally
>taste bad.  My cats are always out in my garden with my chiles,  and they
>have yet to eat one.  They have tried to cover the small ones with soil after
>doing you know what,  but eat them?  No.
>
>Meconella

Could be a rabbit, but I hating this cat is more fun.  And currently
rabbit is out of season.  For some reason my dog likes dump right on
the plant.  He seems to prefer to go on peppers and marigolds.  But
other than that and an occasional watering, that is all he does.  He
is know to dig holes but has only dug a hole once in my garden.  And
that was one of the first years of my garden where I let the weeds get
out of control and he was looking for a frog.  Not really his fault.

Matt