Re: [CH] WHAT MAKES HORSERADDISH HOT?

Robert A Reed (rob.rd@juno.com)
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:39:16 -0700

according to Barry of the Mount Horeb mustard musuem  1(800) get must
mustard with chiles are called hot and
mustards with horseraddish are called strong
and if you like strong horseraddish you should try the
Royal Bohemium mustard
it too mellows with age because it gasses off
you can tell that it is giving up some of its potentcy every time you
open it