Re: [CH] Ugh.

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:06:32 -0400

<snippety-do-da>

Dave,

Thanks for your post.  I have read the thread all along and found
some of it humorous, and certainly not as if anyone was truly being
cruel....gotta protect your property and garden.  I shall keep my
mouth shut when it comes to my opinions about cats!  :-)

This too, shall pass.

Getting finished up on my garden planting as it has been cold and
somewhat wet lately as well as some threats of scattered frost
(Upstate NY).  Tested my soil and found I needed to lime it.  Also,
somehow as I look it, it seems to have gotten larger than last year!

Hope everyone chills out, spices up and takes these posts with a
sense of humor!
Linda