Fw: [CH] Ugh.

Frank Francisco (francisco_@prodigy.net)
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:09:15 -0400

Has anybody even noticed????  Ever since the NAFTA agreement, I'm noticing
more and more different kinds of chilies sold in the produce section.  This
may be a good time to stop beating my neighbors cat trying to get at my
chilies, and just buy that dam feline some less organic types sold in the
produce.
Frank, the Chili Chunker

More importantly, who cares?  The titles are a pretty good clue as to the
contents of the messages - if y'all have such tender feelings, learn to
delete or stop annoying the adults....

Larry