RE: [CH] A little consideration

Boulden, Randy (RBoulden@natco-us.com)
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:51:46 -0500

I 100% agree.  It was getting way out of hand !

-----Original Message-----
From: doug@smbsd.k12.ca.us [mailto:doug@smbsd.k12.ca.us]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 5:38 PM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] A little consideration

Believe me folks, I love and respect all of you, please take this into
consideration when reading this post.

Taking into consideration that many of us CH's receive the list in digest
form, the habit some listers are getting into of replying and including the
entire text of the original message and subsequent replies is making is
more difficult to read.  My email program (Eudora) will let me
highlight  the portion of the post I am commenting on and reply to just
that portion.

I know if I've been keeping up with the list that I don't need to read and
re-read the contents of the entire thread over and over again to be up to
speed.

OK, now that I've slipped on the Nomex overalls and left myself open to a
good toasting I'll bring up some other "stuff".

I think I'm safe in saying that we list-members include in our midst folks
of widely diverse religious, political, racial, ethnic, physical, etc.
groups, opinions and beliefs.  We are brought together by the love of all
things chile, so could we keep the other off-topic stuff out of the mix.  I
would like to keep the list as a haven from all that other
crap  (cat-munching, under-age drinking, et al) unless we all agree, as in
the case of Twister, or even Nekkid Twister that it is a valid CH pursuit.

Flame me if you must, but please, make it off list!

In Chiles,

Doug