Re: [CH] Mexican Oregano

David Wright (dtwright@earthlink.net)
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:22:40 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Simmons" <msimmons@wnm.net>
To: "CH" <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 2:44 PM
Subject: [CH] Mexican Oregano

> I just got my Mexican Oregano (Friday) that I ordered from Richters back
in
> early April.  Was wondering if this oregano was similar in size to other
> oregano's?  Was thinking about planting eight plants in a big pot (about
10
> gallons) so I can bring it in this winter.  Does anybody see a problem
with
> this?

I have one Mexican oregano that's about five-years-old, in the ground not in
a pot. It's about five feet high and just as wide. Maybe one in a pot would
work, but I can't see putting eight of them in the same one.
BTW, they have a nice lavender flower and bloom all summer. Enjoy!

David, a born-again newbie in this group