Re:[CH] Parrots and chiles - also a CH-related advert

Scudder, Doug (doug@smbsd.k12.ca.us)
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:51:44 -0700

At 07:01 AM 6/13/2001 -0700, Virginia wrote:
>If I've got any of this wrong, I'm sorry.  We ran out of the last of our
>Guacamaya some time ago and I haven't found a seller who would import this
>to England.

Virginia,

Though I know little of shipping food stuffs overseas, I would be willing
to put  together a care package of Guaca Maya, etc. for you.  If anyone has
any information, advise, insight regarding overseas shipping of same
please, any info would be greatly appreciated.

In Chiles,

Doug