Re: [CH] Lemon Bars

Rich McCormack (macknet@pacbell.net)
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:46:16 -0700

Marilyn Reese wrote:

> Since Curt is lagging on posting the link to the web site with the recipes
> from our Hotluck, and Rich asked so nicely, here's the recipe for those
> lemon bars.  (Curt must have finished off that keg of chipotle ale.....)

Thank you Marilyn.  I'm still looking forward to recipes for the
other good things I ate at the hotluck.  Unfortunately, I wasn't
able to associate all the good food with who brought it.  I did
mention in my previous post to the CH list that I thought the
chocolate cake had habanero chile in it.  After thinking about,
I've changed my mind and decided it included ancho chile powder.
Who brought it?  I'd like to see the recipe.

--
Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@pacbell.net

Who is Rich McCormack?  Find out at...
http://home.pacbell.net/macknet/