Re: Heat vs. flavor factor (WAS: Re: [CH] Dave's range)

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:53:03 -0700

If Rael were around, instead of in Old Miss....he would say use a food mill,
which is a conical affair, with a wooden dooey with which to force the
whatever throught the mill. Like a giant strainer, which takes elbow
grease....Cheers, Doug in BC