RE: [CH] Reminder - NJ Hotluck July 7 - a warning

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 17:07:53 -0400

At 01:53 PM 7/4/01 -0400, Jeff Porter wrote:
>Hi All. Since we've personally met each of you I just wanted to say that we
>will not be able to make it to Karen's hotluck, but are planning on going to
>Bowers again (our 5th year) and to Chip's hotluck in September.  Would love
>to hear what each of your plans might be for those two events.

I expect to make all the events, I suppose I should make reservations at
the Red Lion Inn...

Will also be doing the annual Oinksterfest BBQ in Urbanna, Va. the first
weekend in Aug. and the Bandanna's Blues BBQ outside of Reading, Pa. in Mid
Aug.

I'm still racking my brain as to what to bring to Karen's...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                         Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a Dog.