Re: [CH] Hot Lucks!

H. Alan Kantrud (prairiehabanero@minn.net)
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 08:37:33 -0500

yes, more a ritual now than rite of passage, the midwesterner's hotluck is
like an episode of Little House on the Prairie, complete with groups
trekking in from afar to eat drink and burn <g>.  oh, but without the horse
and buggy, usually.

with any luck at all the "habmobile" (bright orange '74 saab) will make
another hotluck appearance.  i am looking forward to seeing the folks i saw
two summers ago at the last h.l. i was able to attend.

cheers.

h. alan