RE: [CH] Bar-B-Q sauce question.........

Marcom, Greg (marcom@purdue.edu)
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:08:52 -0500

And if Purdue University says it's good....Then it's good.

-Greg
Greg Marcom
Network/Hardware Technician
School of Liberal Arts-Purdue University
marcom@purdue.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: wildpepper.com [mailto:jim@wildpepper.com]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 1:09 PM
To: Firehouse
Cc: Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Bar-B-Q sauce question.........

According to Purdue University- they are good forever.  Their shelf life
studies only go out two years but they said that if it is still good
then, it is basically good forever.  Mine had no trouble.  Matter of
fact, in an unofficial test, I have the very first bottle I made sitting
opened on a shelf at room temp.  I periodically open it, swirl it
around, and close it back up again.  It celebrated it's fourth birthday
and still looks & smells good.  If anyone hasn't used it up in that time
frame, we need to talk ;-)

-Jim C
Mild to Wild