[CH] Terlingua

Grant (gaeschl@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:08:06 -0400

Charles,
            I do the local CASI qualifing cookoff here in the Virgin Islands
and have for a few years now. Last year we had 2 teams one of which took
first place. I didn't goto Terlingua but we are already looking forward to
the cookoff again this year. We always have a blast doing it and the money
goes to some good causes.

Grant

>Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:12:20 -0400
>From: "Charles Welsh" <ckwelsh@mindspring.com>
>Subject: [CH] Off to Terlingua

>My partner Lew Wheeling and I are, as of this past Saturday, both qualified
>to compete in the CASI International Chili Cook-off in Terlingua Texas.
It's
>our first "official" year competing in CASI events and it has been a great
>learning experience, as well as, a heck of a lot of fun.
>I was wondering if there are any list members that compete in CASI, if so,
>I'd like to hear from them. If anyone is interested competing or just
>attending an event in your area, you can go to the website at www.chili.org
>You can find a list of upcoming cook-offs.

.Warm Wishes,