Re: [CH] mad old uncle

Michael Sporrong (hotchili@hotchili.st)
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:03:11 +0200

Should that be punishment? It looks more like a reward....

Thin slices of fresh Red Savinas is perfect on the breakfast cheese
sandwiches.

HotChili-Mike

Michael Sporrong
Klovet 165
S-446 96 Halanda
SWEDEN

Phone:  +46 520 66 80 69
E-mail: mike@hotchili.st
       (hotchili@hotchili.st) - only for the C-H list
        - The Virtual Hot Sauce Museum -
ICQ#:   53691083 (Habaņero-addict)

"I may be old, but I refuse to grow up."