[CH] Re: Open Fields- Rael

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:45:14

>From: "wildpepper.com" <jim@wildpepper.com>

>I am also VERY pleased to announce that our very own Rael has decided to
>make the trek from the wilds of Idaho to the wilds of Indiana to runst
>among the chile peppers!

Aww, that is great news!
There's a red hab over yonder...

>payment
>is still only by check or money order.

The check, as they say, is in the mail.

The poster is beautiful, tastefully refined.  It says, "He's got the Whole
World in his Hab."  Glad to know the event has developed to this enjoyable
stage.  Any talk of bringing Steve's OK Joe up there?

I just hope the Outback is out of the body shop by October.  It got crunched
last week - we sorta had our Friday the 13th on Thursday the 12th, to beat
the rush.  Now we're back to relying on the Escort again, and it just turned
200,000.

- A