Re: [CH] chili cigars

Jim and Ken (jkpyro@juno.com)
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:14:56 -0400

That really doesn't sound safe. In addition to the obvious health hazards
of tobacco, inhaling foriegn substances can also cause brain damage. I
would respectfully encourage you to reconsider.

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:12:38 -0400 "Frank the Chili Chunker"
<francisco_@prodigy.net> writes:
> After fermenting various chilies and distilling into a beautiful
> bouquet of
> fine liquor, I must know continue the adventure and will now make
> chili
> cigars to go with the fine liquor!  I will keep you posted.
> Frank, The Chili Chunker

Thanks,
James the Holy Roller Chile Head
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/8255