Re: [CH] Cabage Salsa

Pam Rudd (pamrudd@mindspring.com)
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:07:38 -0400

At 07:37 AM 07/22/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I asked this question two years ago and never received
>a response.
>
>Does anyone have a recipe for Cabage Salsa?

It was banned by the Kyoto Protocol.  While there has been
recent disagreement among heads of state on exactly how to
reduce greenhouse emissions, there has been unilateral
agreement  that the ban on cabbage salsa should stay in place.

How much their agreement was influenced by anarchist protectors
using cabbage salsa to fuel their counter attacks against the
riot police's tear gas is unknown. However, the Kyoto holdout
President Bush, also under fire for his domestic environmental
policies, was heard to observe, "Phew! That stinks!"

Pam
---
The wheel of life turns, and having turned,
rolls the fuck over everyone in its path.
- Jeffrey B. Zurschmeide in adfp