Re: [CH] More plants from cuttings?

Mike Shimek (mike@dmfarms.com)
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 06:13:41 -0400

At 08:54 PM 7/25/2001 -0400, you wrote:

Go for it! The grower I got my petunia plugs from this year, (for hanging
baskets) does EVERYTHING from cuttings. Just keep the media moist, they
should take root. If my greenhouse was not so hot this time of year, I
would be half tempted to try it myself. He does not use any rooting hormone
either. Says that is just for woody plants. Cuttings should cut down on
internodal length, giving you a bushier plant, yes?

Mike Shimek
D & M Farms