Re: [CH] wimpy habanero

Susan Byers (chilewmn@bluemarble.net)
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 06:55:45 -0500 (EST)

Not only do I have that one, but next year I should have another one, from
Belize.
All chile head indignation aside, this is a wonderful pepper. You can use
it when you are cooking for all kinds of company.
However, as I've said before, I can't see anyone ever growing this
commercially. It takes a hell of a lot picking to get even one pound. Now
I'm getting hungry, I think  I need some salsa before I go to the Sunday
morning church of tennis.
Susan
The Chile Woman