Re: [CH] Real men, grillin',etc.

Pam Rudd (pamrudd@mindspring.com)
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 01:06:41 -0400

At 09:53 PM 07/28/2001 -0700, Scudder, Doug wrote:
>I have a 200+ lb. iron wood pit that sleeps outside.

You bastard! Poor, sweet grill, all alone at night, how can
you abuse it that way! How can you sleep at night knowing what it has to
endure?

 >Our prevailing
>offshore breeze has a tendency to kick up a lot of crud that likes to sneak
>under the well-tightened cover and attach itself to grease and bits hanging
>about the grill.

What appalling conditions! What if you had to sleep outside in
this kind of weather? How would you feel?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to contact the SPCG, the Society to Prevent
Cruelty to Grills.

In the home I have recently purchased, there is a home grown grill, but
it has its own screened porch and a little light to keep it company at
night. I have a dog door, so it could join us in the house, but so far it
seems content in its own little screened shed.

>Though, in deference to bro' Rael, a real man cooks bacon nekkid!

<blink, blink>

Ok, so maybe we won't report you right way.

Pam, speaking of sleep...

---
"Sometimes I think about two women doing a spell,
and then I do a spell by myself."
                                  -Xander, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"