[CH] Re:

VoodooChile (raelsixfour@home.com)
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:24:35 -0600

>At 12:11 PM 07/29/2001 -0500, kennethbaker wrote:
>>>As for Real Men and grills, well, I've been known to grill out
>>>nekkid, and also cleaned the grill off whilst nekkid.  So personally,
>>>I think a real man is one who cooks and cleans nekkid.
>>
>>>Now that's something a Real Woman might like to watch.
>
>>I've always suspected that real women had this thing for keeping their men
>>nekkid and in the kitchen.
>
>Bu..bu...but the bedroom is so much more comfortable.

yes, yes, but you see, the Real Man is cooking whilst the Real Woman
is still asleep.  'Tis to be breakfast in bed, of course...the best
of both worlds.

and then, later (hopefully much later) the Real Man cleans up...

=8^)-

yet, it quite depends upon the layout of ones kitchen <g>...

>Pam, who really ought to introduce herself instead of just flirting...

I'm Rael (more or less). Pleased to meet you.  might i nibble your toes?

oh...ahem..sorry all...Nubileness in the Air (lack of sleep too)

OnTopicChileNess (he tries...):

seeds in mother earth
my ear to the ground in awe
chiles on my plate