Re: [CH] CH advice sought

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:50:16 -0400

I make several trips to the L.A. area each year.....and my "must visit"
spot is the Grand Central Market (Hill St. between 3rd and 4th). Be sure
to visit Ana Maria's stand and get a gordita....more beef than you can
eat wrapped in an extra-thick corn tortilla. Plenty of hot sauces to
douse it with!

It's in the "Little Mexico" section, accessible via the L.A. Metro.

Enjoy!

Myron

Cameron Begg wrote:

> Hi C-H's,
>
> Karen and Gavin and I will be in Long Beach CA 5-11 Aug. Any
> recommendations gratefully received. Also we'll be able to take off
> and explore the last few days. (Maybe best reply off list if the CH
> content is low.)

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
myronm@bellsouth.net     |
              I'd rather be singing!        |     |