[CH] Re:

mstevens@exit109.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:32:27 GMT

At 01:10 PM 7/31/01 -0400, thepepperman@cs.com wrote:
>Hi all...
>
>Anyone have suggestions on places to go in New Jersey? I'm going to be in
Hasbrouck Heights (they tell me it's near Newark) on August 13, 14, 15, and
16th for a training course and will only be free after 5 pm. Kind of leaves out
any day trips. Any spots not to miss?

If you catch the North Jersey Coast commuter train down to Woodbridge, there is
a great little Thai restaurant next to the train station called Mie Thai.  The
food is very good, though you do actually have to lean on them a bit to get it
kicked up to Chilehead level.   I could even meet you there...

There are other great places, but are further down near Exit109 which would be
a prohibitive drive for just an evening jaunt...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                          Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.