Re: [CH] Cow Hampshire

Valerie C (mspepper424@hotmail.com)
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:47:34 -0500

OK, you both convinced me... The heck with Cow Hampshire, I'm going up to
hang out with Doug and Mariea and I'll even bring the lobsta! How IS the
weather way up thar in BC Doug? After being in heat and humidididy central
for 3 years, these chilly overnights are something to get used to! I will
say tho, that the peppers seem to love it and have decided that we must be
here to stay and have FINALLY set fruit. We'll see if they ripen before the
first frost.....

aka Breeze
Peace, Love and Peppers!
www.bacecomputers.com/val/peppers.html