[CH] Re: Peppers & Shade & Vodka

Grant (gaeschl@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:49:15 -0400

Roberto,

            A lot of peppers are called bird peppers for a reason. The small
peppers that the birds snack on go through the bird and the seeds emerge
..... ummm..... whole out the other side shall we say covered in all natural
bird fertilizer. When the birds kinda have to go many times they will be a
tree. The seed "package" comes out and gets planted at the base of a tree...

Grant

Chilehead from paradise
Subject: [CH] Peppers & Shade & Vodka