RE: [CH] St. Croix Serrano Ale

mstevens@exit109.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:33:57 GMT

At 10:27 AM 8/2/01 -0500, green wrote:

>I was right there with you, Mr. Scissors.  Yup.  But was the same with heat
>and sweet.  You'd think heat and cold wouldn't mix, but Oh! My does it ever!

I don't mind heat and sweet, one of my favorite confections is Habanero Mango
ice cream.  Just ton't like heat in my beer.  Of course I'm one of those ugly
Americans that prefer my beer cold...    :-)

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                         Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a Dog.