Re: [CH] Recipe Request - Manti

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 06:06:21 -0700 (PDT)

Luke,

I've seen Mante spelled Mante and Manti.  Can be found on the net with
"Manti"

Here are some links to some recipes....for those not familiar, Manti is
a "stuffed" dumpling.  There's stuffed dumplings of some sort in every
ethnic cuisine it seems.  Sometimes, you'll see this listed as an
Armenian "ravioli".  When searching for Manti, however, you'll probably
get more reference to the country of "Turkey" than reference to an
"Armenia".  But, I'm assuming the recipes would be closer than a recipe
version called "Russian Manti".

http://www.selva.com.tr/mutfak-manti-e.htm
http://www.superluminal.com/cookbook/substantial_manti.html
http://www.euronet.nl/users/sota/manti.html