Re: [CH] This evening's meal...

Michelle DeWitt (chilehd@sunflower.org)
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 20:57:56 -0500

Hi Dougie andMarie!
Thank you for your recipe!

You could have gone into my kitchen and looked to see what I should make tonight
(with what was available) and not come up with anything better. I also learned a
valuable lesson. Please don't spread the word that I haven't a clue...but,  I
thought when a recipe called for grits, I should find a box that read, "grits" and
if it called for polenta, I looked for "polenta" so I learned an awesome thing
tonight and that is: polenta, grits and cornmeal are the same thing!!!

Any way...thanks, Buddy!!! I have a great dinner and more knowledge today because of
you and this list. I love you guys!!

Michelle in KC