Re: [CH] question for a big brain

mstevens@exit109.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:56:47 GMT

At 11:22 PM 8/13/01 -0600, Inagaddadavida, Baby wrote:

>are we humans never satisfied with what Momma Nature has given us?
>do our egos loom sooooo huge whereas we must see if we can best Her
>creations? are we so damned bored?

So, you're suggesting we should be living in mud huts, bopping rabbits with
sticks for our dinner, dying toothless at the ripe old age of 37?  We have
similar arguments over on the BBQ lists: "Oh no!  Can't use matches or a
lighter to start the fire, not "traditional," gotta rub sticks together or wait
for lightning to strike..."

You are right tho, scrambling around trying to scare up enough food to keep
from starving to death would leave precious little time to be bored.  I've
never noticed "Momma Nature" to be particularly kind...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                          Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.