Re: [CH] List has changed

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:32:18 -0400

Some of know Rael can defend his self just fine, but..
I thought Rael made perfect sense.  I tend not to believe big business and the
PR/BS they throw around.  GM is only the beginning of it!  Most folks are not
aware of the few "real" owners/buyers of all their foodstuffs.
Soylant Green anyone?  or how about worms in your hamburgers, plastics in your
shakes.  When it comes to money big business has only one thing in mind... make
more!
The more mankind as a whole screws around with his world the more it is gonna
come back to haunt him.  Too bad we have forgotten about how to take care of
ourselves and the earth that borne us.
Rael always has a home here -

ChesterChile