Re: [CH] Hydroponic Chiles?

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 10:04:29 -0500

At 10:02 PM -0500 8/24/2001, jeremlau wrote:
>Is there anyone on the list who grows chiles
>hydroponically? I've tried it this year with excellent
>results...makes for an easy patio garden.

I plan to try this winter.  All indoors, of course, as I don't have a
patio.  Or, really, any windows with good light.  It should be fun.

What technique did you use?  I think someone else on the list sent me a
photo of some habs he was growing with NFT.  I think I'm going to go with a
variant of gravel culture with a steady drip - that or a flood-drain.
Those should work better in the space I have available than NFT.

Chad Gard, CTS KB9WXQ
INCHASE:  http://www.inchase.org
SCOA:  http://www.stormchasersofamerica.org