Re: [CH] Pepper Plague

Ed Johnson (ejohnso1@maine.rr.com)
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 21:43:48 -0400

Hi, Tom.

I'm afraid that they're Red Savina habaneros.

I'm not the organic type, although I've not used any pesticides
on them. I've just picked off the occasional hornworm and fed it
to the big bass that lives under my dock. (He doesn't like them
either).

I'm in south central Maine. I presume that you are near Tyler,
Tx?