Re: [CH] testing

Uncle_Dirty_Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 18:57:23 -0500

dougandmarie wrote:

> All of us great cooks use Macs....Eruna, Cameron Begg, Rael, Fodder Jim C!, countless
> others, and old Doug in BC And it even sorta rhymed!!!

> Cheers, Doug in BC

Not all of us. I use an Amiga -- what the MAC shoulda been if Jobs had
been paying attention. Even more obscure than a MAC Plus.

And since there is no recipe software for the Amiga platform (yet) I can
keep my recipes in whatever format suits me. And no silly eight.three
naming rituals either. I can call my recipe for F-16 Afterburner Sauce
just that instead of F-16sauc.txt  <GGG>

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider