RE: [CH] Red Savina Garlic sauce from Mild-to-Wild

thepepperman@cs.com
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:12:10 -0400

BrentLeatherman@netscape.net (Brent Leatherman) wrote:

>Hey y'all -
>   We just got our bottle of Red Savina Garlic Hot Sauce from the Mild-to-Wild Pepper company (we got the idea from someone - and my apologies, I don't remember who - on this list) last week. After a week of using it, all I can say is Wow/Ouch! I absolutely love the sauce, but MYGODALMIGHTY is it hot - damaging might be a better word...;>)

That happens to be one of my favorite sauces!  I keep some at work and my former boss dumped some on a taco. He ate it with no apparent effect and I was impressed with his heat tolerance. But for the next one, to which he added a HUGE amount, someone had shaken the bottle. He just about spat fire it was so hot. He never touched that bottle again and was overheard to warn others about it.

Jeff