Re: [CH] Kinky medical application

Inagaddadavida, Baby (raelsixfour@cableone.net)
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 16:55:16 -0600

At 11:34 PM +0200 9/7/01, Kristofer Blennow wrote:
>Well, 'scuse me for knuckledragging...
>
>For some obscure reason, I have a nipple that is itching (yep, men
>have those too). Since nothing seemed to help I thought I'd fight
>evil with evil, so I made a concotion of red savina powder, olive oil
>and alcohol (bourbon, because thats what I had). After letting it
>infuse for a few hours I rubbed it on. As you can imagine, it was an
>incredibly hot liquid.
>
>Behold! That was an interestingly tickling sensation. Not painful at
>all, but definitely there.
>
>So...  I leave it up to y'all to get kinky with it. Haven't had a
>woman to try it out yet, but I guess the applications are
>imminent....  ;)
>
>Rael?
>
>Have fun, pods,
>Kris

been there done that...try a little lower, mon...relish the pleasure
of pain...wrote a little story a few years ago that i posted to the
list that delt with this topic, albeit the cap application was a bit
different :)

you may wanna keep the rest of that unadulterated bourbon close by tho <g>...

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64
Monk of the TCS