Re: [CH] Skol, my Viking Brother!

Inagaddadavida, Baby (raelsixfour@cableone.net)
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 23:58:03 -0600

At 8:43 PM -0500 9/9/01, peg wolfe wrote:
>Spoken like a true Swede, Kris.  Such a creative suggestion!  BTW,
>that sounds like a potentially dandy marinade for a roast loin of
>pork, too, though I might sub tequila for the bourbon, being that
>that is what I have around - again, purely for medicinal purposes.
>:oD
>
>With an evil chuckle,
>
>- peg w.
>
>sundevilpeg@hotmail.com

ooooh, a tequila drinker...you indeed are an Enlightened One.  Rael
used to swim in the stuff...mainlined it...ate the agaves from meZcal
(my own personal spelling) for breakfast...

when i get to be Brother Doug's age, i'm walking into a bar, ordering
a double shot of tequila and lighting up a fat, 6-inch long
non-filter (hand rolled) cigarette...and will have a pocket full of
chiles to munch on too..

oh the good ole daze...
--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael"...of course, those daze almost killed me..."64
Monk of the TCS
Order of Enlightened Twister