Re: [CH] Terrorist attack on the US

raypfaff (raypfaff@erols.com)
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:19:57 -0400

It's a small world.  I was thinking that if somewhere in the neighborhood of
40,000 people died (rough estimate only due to the normal occupancy of the
building) most people in NY would know someone that died.  I'm near D.C, but
they're thinking at worst 800 people may have died at the Pentagon.  Then last
night I heard that one of my neighbor's relatives was the guy that called on the
cell phone from the Pittsburg crash.  I haven't yet had a chance to talk to my
other neighbor who's from NYC.