Re: [CH] Wow

Michelle DeWitt (chilehd@sunflower.org)
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:23:31 -0500

Sometimes this is a good thing. I knew that folks had talked about the
"chile checks". I did a "Find" for the subject and came up with a listing
from one of the chilehead digests. I was very suprised, considering that
the company I work for, pays organizations to register them with all the
search engines. Here I type "chile checks" and get somebody's letter.
  Signed: Somebody from KC