[CH] Joining Chili heads

Jerry H (chili_heads@hwyman.mailshell.com)
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:47:55 -0700

> have a friend who wishes to subscribe to chili heads.  I have >forgotten,
>can someone re-tell me how one might do it.
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------->--
>Michael A Breaux
>AC6FM
>mabreaux@earthlink.net
>ac6fm@amsat.org

I got hooked up with the following url: http://www.globalgarden.com

send the following command in email to
<chile-heads-request@globalgarden.com>:

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <Majordomo@globalgarden.com> with the following

list itself) send email to <owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com> .
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

           PLEASE KEEP THIS MESSAGE -- IT CONTAINS INFORMATION YOU
                   WILL NEED IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE LIST!

hope this helps,

Jerry Hatfield
Catch discgolf fever http://66.78.62.55

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com