OT: Restraint: WUZ: Re: [CH] Source for peace and FREE SEEDS

Inagaddadavida, Baby (raelsixfour@cableone.net)
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:59:53 -0600

At 8:14 PM -0500 9/18/01, kennethbaker wrote:
>Uncle Steve took a scripture passage that brings healing and hope, and
>turned it around into something mean; inferring that we Americans worship
>Satan.  I have replied to him off-list, and would be happy to forward the
>same reply to any who would be interested in understanding this better.
>
>I believe we Americans (most of us) love and worship the One Eternal God of
>the bible.  The same one who gave us the gift of hot peppers.

and it is this gift that we should all discuss on this list: chiles.
I understand the situation at hand, the emotions, the feelings of
helplessness, wanting to speak out, and so on, but this list is
really not the place.  There are numerous forums around that are
discussing the current state of affairs day and night.  I would plead
that people use those forums to vent anger, hope, frustrations, etc.

I do not want to sound unsensitive, but regardless of life, this list
is primarily for discussion of chiles and all things related, and
some that folks attempt to relate (re: my love of Twister [TM!]).
Whilst i am probably one of (the biggest? hmmm...) biggest off-topic
posters, i do attempt to keep politics and religion out of the
ramblings as those areas are quite personal, of much debate, and
typically bring forth flames whether the orgininal post was
well-meaning or otherwise.  The present is particularly a time of
high tempers, low tolerance.

I'd rather eat and speak chiles here.  If I want other news,
discussion, etc., there's other places for such.

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64