Coffee and chile (was Re: [CH] sweet, hot)

Bill Woodward (bill_cchkk@yahoo.com)
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:48:35 -0700 (PDT)

Alex (and all),

I love the flavor of hot, sweet coffee while I'm eating hot foods.
Something about the heat (spicy) of the food and the heat (temp) of the
coffee is really complementary.  Kind of a double burn.

Heck, I occasionally drop a bit of red savina powder in my morning
coffee for the extra kick.

- Bill

--- Alex Silbajoris <asilbajo@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Now I'm sitting here with hunan eyebrow, and one nostril running.
> The coffee will taste like gasoline for another few minutes.
> Breakfast of Champions.

=====
Bill Woodward (Bill_CCHKK@yahoo.com or wpwood@austin.hp.com)
http://www.geocities.com/bill_cchkk